We help you understand the underlying need for your investment and help align your personal investments to your needs. We stream line your investments and analyze if they are earning optimum returns and are in line with your risk appetite and time horizon.
What we do?
We have a well defined process which we follow. We will understand and analyse your investment need basis your personal finances and the money you wish to invest. We will assess your risk appetite through both your capacity and your tolerance to risk. Lastly, we will recommend suitable products basis your risk appetite and time horizon, so that it will help you best fulfil your need.
- Understand : In this stage we will engage with you to garner information pertaining to your investments. We spend time understanding your needs and time horizons for investment.
- Analyze : We will analyze the information given by you to look for best fit products and solutions.
- Consult : We will have multiple interactions with you to assess your comfort and jointly finalize the implementation plan.
- Implement : Once the final solutions are chosen, we help you implement it in a structured, time bound manner.
- Review : Most importantly we review your plan every 4 months to ensure we are on track towards the necessary outcomes.
What is included?
- Risk Profiling
- Ensuring contingency fund needs are met
- Life and General insurance recommendations, restructuring your existing insurance portfolio
- Review and restructuring of your existing liabilities – home/ vehicle/ personal loans and any other commitments
- Recommending best-fit products and solutions for your financial needs, through the right investment vehicles
- Review of your existing investments, to assess whether they are appropriate for your risk appetite and time-horizon
- Tax-optimal solutions
The above is just the beginning of a relationship and we will handhold you through the entire process and review the execution and changes in circumstances periodically to ensure we stay focused on achieving the goals set out.